The Blue Rose


Today I was hanging at Hapuna Beach and while I was AFK, 
on my return, a very pleasant surprise awaited for me...

tommy Meerson: may i dance with you
tommy Meerson has given you this object:
Blue Rose
tommy Meerson: hi, nice glasses
Lori Novo: Thank you Tommy for the rose...sorry I was AFK
tommy Meerson: sorry i did not hear anything so i was gone
tommy Meerson: you are very beautifull
Lori Novo: TY so much..... I love roses
Lori Novo: Have a wonderful day Tommy
tommy Meerson: you too lovely Lori
tommy Meerson: have a great future
Lori Novo:  u too Tommy :)

Tommy Meerson is the second person that has given me a rose in SL. 
My froggy (Beetles) gave me the first one... a red one to cheer me up. 
I wonder who will give me the third one!

Thanks Tommy for the rose and sorry I didn't get to dance with you.