PaRtY TiMe!


I just got back from my very first Second Life party. My spunky angel Gee invited 
me and I had the greatest time. She had tons of games and fun stuff to do.

Here she is trying to knock me off my yellow ball since we were on opposing teams.
Honestly, she did. Not only did she knock me off once but she kept doing it all night :P


"Oh Riyad.... I hate you so much!"

Why did you have to get the red ball? I wanted the red one. I am glad I kept kicking 
his butt during the game even though he won't admit it.


The beautiful Letzel Kelberry was in my team. She is one of Gee's Second Life sisters.
Gee actually has four sisters, Kyra, Jori, Esme and Letzel of course. 
They are all great, fun and very sweet girls.

Aren't our yellow "Abranimations Space Hopper v1" balls so cute? 
We got to keep them so Riyad and I will be doing a lot of hopping around the house now.


Here I was blown into the sky holding on to a rocket :O I 
also got to climb into a cannon and was fired across the land and I had to fly back
 to the party.

But try to guess what I did for most of the time at the party? 
Come on, try to guess!  Dance!!!
The music was great and they had like 100 dances to choose from.


Jory Martinek gave me a sparkling glass of champagne which I enjoyed drinking 
under the stars surrounded by great people while listening to great music.

I would like to thank the "Loonie Sisters", Gee, Jory, Kyra, Jori, Esme, and Letzel 
for their hospitality and making us feel so welcomed, we had a wonderful time :)