Howdy Partner!


Howdy partner! It's just little me trying to creep my way into your heart. 
There are no warranties of what the future might hold for us and what will become 
of our relationship since I am a bit stubborn and tend to want things my way.
But one thing is for certain, I have a big heart full of love to offer
 to good and sincere friends.

All I ask is that you don't break my heart so please treat it gently, 
or sadly I'll be forced to delete you from my life  :(
Just kidding, I am an understanding and forgiving person and I probably will give
 you tons of chances before I even consider terminating you like a roach. :P


Speaking of roaches, I have discovered a couple crawling under my "Welcome Friends" mat. 
These roaches are not like any other and they very cleverly approached me disguised 
as butterflies and wearing the warmest smiles, they probably know I love butterflies 
and that is how I got fooled. Anyways, their true colors have been surfacing 
gradually with time exposing them for what they are really made of.... 
plain nasty roaches....yuk!

That is just plain BS!!! please forgive my language. It is just that this kind of
people brings out the worst in me. People that introduce themselves as honorable 
human beings, hiding behind a mask of hypocrisy lose all my respect.


I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends, but sadly these
two roaches that made their way into my "Friends List" were not here for my friendship 
but after some "goodies". After making it clear to them that I am not a candy store
 and that hell has to freeze over before I even consider them, I was forced to delete
them after witnessing their immature reactions to this news, they were deleted 
and blocked on the spot!

To my good friends I want to say, you are a blessing in my life and I super love you
 very much..... muuuaah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment