The End.

Virtualandy Capra (Andy),Friends,Riyad Rozen,2011,Chats,


A turn of a page... 
and the last chapter has been written... 
the story has come to an end. The last paragraphs are written with tears
 and this story has no happy ending. Only sadness lingers as the book is finally closed. 
I have been cheated out of many chapters that never had a chance to make it 
into my story of love. Now, our palace in the sky has turned into an isolated cold place.
 I no longer can stay there... the harsh reality can be felt in every corner and it hurts 
so much. All the dreams that once brightened this home have vanished into the air. 
This home must come down, it can no longer stay, It has ceased to exist! 
But for now, I need to get away and hide and cry where I always go to find peace.

My tears seem not to have an end, I feel defeated and no longer have the will to stand up.
As I lied there on the wet grass on top of the mountain, he comes... 
my best friend and he picks me up, holding me and softly kissing my head... 
"It'll be ok, Lori",  he says.  
I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest while I keep crying. 
He knew where he would find me... he knows me so well.



[11:48] Lori Novo: Andy, I am afraid to fall in love again
[11:48] Virtualandy Capra: you'll be fine
[11:49] Virtualandy Capra: you'll never run out of love
[11:49] Virtualandy Capra: it's infinite
[11:49] Virtualandy Capra: loving only makes you better
[11:50] Virtualandy Capra: the more you give the more you have.......you can't use it up

And there we stayed, on top of the mountain, 
sitting on the wet grass... 
My good friend holding me while I cried...