Designer Aradia Elman

Designers,Fashion & Beauty,2011,Chats,Avatar,Shops,


Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: Ciao, Lori :))
Aradia Elman: Hello, Lori:))
Lori Novo: Hello :)

What a fabulous way of starting my Saturday in Second Life then
by having the greatest honor of meeting one of my very favorites
SL designers, Aradia Elman from Elacor by Emanuela Fashions.

Elacor by Emanuela was the very first store I fell in love with
when I joined SL. And since the day I first discovered this
amazing place, I keep going back and usually, I won't return home
empty-handed. I always find a thing or two that I must have on
every visit. I love that most of their gowns, dresses and pant sets
come with the shoes and jewelry included.


As soon as I arrived at Elacor by Emanuela on Saturday, I was greeted 
by this wonderful and beautiful designer. As we started chatting I let her 
know how much I love her fashion wish she so politely responds...

Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: Grazie mille
Aradia Elman: "Thank you very much
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: sono felice che il nostro store ti piaccia
Aradia Elman: I'm glad you like our store
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: ^_^


Before I left she so kindly offered me a gown.

Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: ti piace un abito in particolare?
Aradia Elman: a dress you like in particular?

I let her choose the gown she best liked for me.

Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: ^_^
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: spero ti piaccia
Aradia Elman: I hope you like
Lori Novo: Thank you so much
Lori Novo: I absolutely love it :)
Lori Novo: it was such an honor to meet you
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: :D
Lori Novo: Thanks again and have a wonderful day :)
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: grazie a teAradia Elman: thank you
Єℓαcσя Dєѕιgи ™: ^_^


This is the "elacor abito dea della luna" gown that Aradia Elman 
chose for me. It is one of their most recent creations 
and it's absolutely beautiful. The pastel pink and lavender colors blend 
in so perfectly and the shoes and earrings are a piece of art on their own. 
When I went to show it to my friend Poppy Ghostraven and told me it was beautiful 
and that she absolutely loved the ring, 
I asked, "What ring?" I had not noticed that this beautiful gown 
came with the pink nails and gorgeous pink flower ring.