Keep Them Coming


Miss "no more freebies for me thank you"
 and "I would never get caught wearing blond or white hair"... 
I bite my tongue and stand corrected. I just feel so embarrassed and seriously 
want to crawl under a rock to hide.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I am getting too big for my britches, 
and I am starting to think that I am too good to wear free stuff, not at all! 
It's just that I have tons of things and I am so fortunate to keep getting gifts almost 
every day, that I had decided not to go personally out there and get more items. 
I am in the process of cleaning inventory and so far in these past days, 
I have only managed to work on my gowns and shoes folders.

And about the hair, as a proud Latina, black and dark hair shades are my thing. 
I had never pictured myself wearing something lighter til yesterday. I decided to give
this almost white hair a chance and I was totally blown away from how much I really liked it....
hmmm, I might just start wearing blond and why not pink, green and every color hair 
I can find now.


But as I was checking my "Notifications" yesterday, I found one that was sent to me since 
the beginning of the month from Vero Modero inviting me to go pick up my
 "August Female Group Gift". At first, I was a bit hesitant,
I really don't want my inventory to 
get out of control, but the word gift sounded sooo tempting ;) 
So there I go eagerly to see what wonderful freebie Vero had in store for me.


I am so glad now that I listened to the little "tempting" voice in my head telling me, 
"Hurry Lori, go get your free gift, the month is almost over. 
Get it now before its too late, hurry... hurry!"

These incredible pants set not only comes with these very cool sleeves 
but it also includes the pump grey shoes, the hair, and bald base, skin, eyes, 
thick lashes and shape. What else can you ask for?  
The only things that I decided not to wear from this gift package were the shape and skin. 
I tried them on and I looked completely different.... 
gosh why do I have to be such a wuss! :(((


---------------------------------

[* Bella'sTwilight Boutique *]
Originally Published on August 11, 2011


Can you see the love in my eyes?  Yes, I am talking to you.... you know who you are!
If you look very carefully you'll be able to see it. Still can't see it? Get closer... closer... 
now don't be afraid, I don't bite... OK, maybe just a little ;)

Do you give up? I am talking about my pupils. In case you haven't noticed they are
 in the shape of a heart. Ahhh finally you see the love!

I found this amazing eyes at [* Bella'sTwilight Boutique *] main shop. 
They come in a variety of different colors from pink to yellow to rainbow color for L$75. 
Good thing though is that last night I got them for only L$25. They are probably having a sale 
but you better hurry before it ends.

The BTB Eyes are also available in a Fat Pack for L$1,125 
which comes with all 33 different colors.


And for those Twilight lovers you are seeing right.... 
my new eyes are Edward Cullen's reflection. There are also Jacob and Bella's reflection
 eyes available among other styles. These eyes also run for L$75 but I got them on sale for
L$25 or if you prefer the BTB Eyes Twilight Fat Pack that comes with all 12 different
styles and it's available for only L$225.

Don't worry Team Jacob, I am actually on your side, but I have to admit it, 
I am fascinated by vampires and that is the only reason why I am wearing 
Edward in my eyes.

Riyad Rozen and Lori Novo

You can also find the very memorable "In the Meadows" pose where Edward (the lion
and Bella (the lamb) rest side by side on that beautiful scene from the first movie. 
This pose is available for L$35.


For those who dream of a royal wedding, I have good news for you, 
Princess Kate's wedding gown is available at this store for L$1200. 
This gown may not have anything to do with the Twilight saga but it really doesn't 
matter since it's absolutely an extraordinary item that deserves to be at ANY store.

I was very tempted into buying it for myself and become a bride-princess 
but then I remember that for the fairy tale to come true I was missing 
the groom-prince so my dreams came shattering down like a sand castle... LOL :P

Anyways, you can find many other great items at
 [* Bella'sTwilight Boutique *] 
at very affordable price.

PHOTOS LOCATION: 

[* Bella'sTwilight Boutique *] Main Shop, SkyBeam - Moderate