Club "Arrogance"


There is a beautiful place that sits in the middle of the eastern oasis, 
where palm trees swift gently with the wind and the sun seems to shine 
brighter than any other place in Second Life. This beautiful place is where 
many people gather every day, taking shelter from the sun under an enormous tent 
covered all in white. Great music keeps playing and the friendly welcomes
 to newcomers never end there.

But even though this beautiful gathering spot is one of the most visited places 
by many people every day in search of a good time, there is a sad hidden truth. 
A truth that most visitors do not see. This is a place of arrogance, domineering, 
disrespect to women and sadly, self-disrespect.

Here, some men gather every day around and keep a lust-watch over the women 
that are present. Their goal is to get as many women as they can for the day. 
The more women they achieve to seduce, the bigger their egos become. 
It seems they keep track of who is getting the most women for the day 
and they keep constantly trying to beat each other. They'll sweet-talk the women 
and take them for a quick moment and then they will dispose of them like trash after 
they are done. They'll return and tell the others to keep score, 
and the challenge continues.

These men will mostly target women with the bigger buttocks and breasts. 
The fewer clothes these women have on, the bigger the interest these men will have
 to get them before the other men do. I decided to go today and do a little experiment 
of my own by going on two different occasions dressed totally different.

First Visit: 
I put on my pink dress, which I personally consider sexy and headed to the club. 
I joined the rest of the women there in the middle of the dance floor 
and started dancing. Five minutes pass before I get my first IM from a very polite guy
complimenting my look. But I did notice that while we were having a friendly and 
respectful chat that he is not one of the regulars from that place. 
After a while, I get another IM and then another. Fifteen minutes later, I am ready to leave
having received a total of five IMs by then. Only one was from a regular to the club.

Second Visit: 
Half an hour later I returned to the club wearing a very "revealing" outfit 
I got for this experiment, similar to the one some women wear at that club and 
positioned myself right in the middle of the dance floor once again. 
This time, the IM's immediately started pouring in from men eager to "make me happy".
 I am pretty sure the other women received more than I 
since my Avi is of a petite shape, which I am very proud of.  
After about fifteen minutes I left not having answered any of these men's IMs.

You have to realize that most men I had seen earlier were still there, 
standing on the sideline keeping watch like hungry dogs over the women. 
They didn't notice me the first time since I wasn't sexy enough like the rest of the other
women. With me, there was no challenge there for them. However, on my second visit, 
they all wanted to be the first one to get me. I was the "prize", not a woman and a human
with a heart and feelings, but merely an object, just a piece of meat to them.

Now, let's not just blame these men, women play a big role in this picture too. 
Some of the women there are also regulars and they go every day to entertain these men 
by degrading themselves and allowing these men to perceive them as objects
unless of course, they are seeking the same as the men.
They'll go exposing most of their bodies and will dance in the middle of the floor 
knowingly that men are competing over them with the only intention of using them 
and then casting them away like something worthless.

Another sad "secret" that goes on in this beautiful place, is how some men display 
their own woman to the rest of men there to see how much this woman might be wanted 
by the others. The women are expected and ordered to dance alone 
with the rest of the other women while their partners stand by the side watching 
and waiting to see how many IMs their woman are getting from men. The women 
must copy/paste all IMs and send them to their partners. The more IMs they get, the
happier these men will get. If no IMs or enough are received, they will lose value for them.

I may be a prude or an ignorant, but I feel these is so wrong. 
No respect should be lost under any circumstance. We were born to be our best 
and do our best too. Why do we allow being disrespected and reduced to nothing? 
Why do these men think they have the right to feel superior to the female gender.
These men are so obsessed with themselves that they do not take into consideration 
the human value of a woman.

I may still go once in a while to the club. The place and the music are great 
and the people that run it are absolutely wonderful. Also, the majority of the people 
that go are good and kind folks that are looking to enjoy dancing and listening 
to the music.  However, I refuse to let ANY men there disrespect me and see me as a prize
for their sick little games. I do the choosing... not them. 
They don't have the power over me to decide if I am good or sexy enough for them. 
I am not interested in these type of men's opinion or interest. I make the rules when it
comes to my own person. I am a woman of value... and I was born to be respected!