GREAT DEALS: Relance


Who would had known that something that I picked up from a Freebie Store 
could look so good. Yesterday feeling in the mood to go shopping but having 
only L$4 to my name, little Gaby insisted that we should go to a "Freebie Store". 
Honestly, I resisted for a while at the beginning. I personally do not like to get 
things from those freebie stores. I used to think that ALL items looked too "fake", 
more like painted to our Avis and didn't look very nice.


Yes, I am talking in past tense, I have completely changed my mind as of today 
after finding this great L$0 outfit. I had just suggested Gaby that we should be 
looking into buying winter clothes for the coming cold and chilly days and this cool sweater 
and pants set has to be a great addition to our winter wardrobe. When I tried it on and saw how great 
it looked I really thought that this could have been an item that I would have been 
willing to pay at least a hundred L$.


This is the;
Relance A07- Top Trico Verde e Calca  Jeans Com Meia
L$0

Outfit includes; Sweater Top - Jeans - Hip Wrap - Leg Warmers
This great outfit it's available at 
ViCiOuS StYlE


Another GREAT DEAL is my brown eyes.
They are available at
[kusshon] & Poetic Colors
where I get all my eyes from. However, these eyes were completely free.

poetic colors- autumn moon eyes
L$0

I will be bringing you GREAT DEALS articles in the future every
time I come upon something great
that may be L$0 or at a very low price but that will make you look
like a million dollars.