Inquiring Minds Want To Know #1

My Family,Poppy Ghostraven,Virtualandy Capra (Andy),2011,nyn Gata,Inquiring Minds Want To Know,Real Life,


1. Q: What is your RL name?
    A: Laura
2. Q: How old are you?
    A: Hahaha, old enough to be in Second Life :p
3. Q: What is your Height?
    A: 4'11, I am very short
4. Q: How much do you weigh?
    A:  hmmm, let's say I am about 15 pounds overweight :(
5. Q: Religion?
    A: Catholic :) I think.
6. Q: Your hair color?
    A: Dark brown and VERY long
7. Q: Eye color?
    A: brown
8. Q: What do you like best about yourself?
    A: My feet, they are tiny and so cute. I like taking good care of them :)
9. Q: What don't you like about yourself?
    A: My nose, I see it a bit crooked, though people tell me it looks fine :/
10. Q: What makes you cry?
      A: EVERYTHING!!! I am very sensitive
11. Q: What makes you laugh?
      A: EVERYTHING!!!  and once I start, I can't stop :P


12. Q: Are you as famous in SL as you are in Ameba Pico?
      A: Hahaha, I am not famous, but I am better known in Pico.
13 Q: SL or Pico?
     A: BOTH! :P
14. Q: Wine or beer?
      A: Neither, I don't drink, never have
15 Q: Do you smoke?
     A: YEW! NO!!! Never have
16 Q: Do you swear?
     A: No, there is no need for foul language and I don't allow my kids to use bad words either.
17 Q: Do you have any enemies in SL?
     A: I don't think so, not really sure.
18 Q: Are you a jealous person?
     A: YESSS!!! >:(
19. Q: Are you romantic?
      A: OMG YESSSS! Extremely romantic
20. Q: Your favorite fruit?
      A: Oranges
21. Q: Favorite food?
      A: Mexican and Indian. I love to get my mouth burned :P
22. Q: Favorite drink?
      A: Coke


23. Q: Morning or night?
      A: Night!
24 Q: Warm or cold?
     A: Cold.... very cold
25. Q: Are you afraid of thunder and lightning?
      A: Not at all!
26. Q: Favorite color?
     A: RED! Heyyyy, everyone knows that already :P
27. Q: Favorite animal?
      A: The giraffe. I love their long necks, legs, and eyelashes. I think they are a very "elegant" animal
28. Q: If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you like to be?
      A: No one, I am happy with who I am :)
29. Q: Are you rich?
      A: Yes... in love <3
30. Q: Where do you live?
      A: United States of America - south Texas
31. Q: Do you fall in love easily?
      A: No, but when I do, I REALLY do!


32. Q: Are you faithful?
      A: YES, I am 100% faithful to my heart
33. Q: What do you mean?
      A: Once I REALLY fall in love with a man, he will be the ONLY one.
34. Q: Have you kissed anyone in Second Life?
      A: What do you think? :P
35. Q: Have you had sex in Second Life?
      A: Huh???  Next question :P
36. Q: Do you spend a lot of money in SL?
      A: Used to... now I am surviving on gifts and freebies.
37. Q: Who is your best friend in SL?
A: All of my friends are my BFFs, but I feel especially close to Poppy Ghostraven,
who I call her my SL sister and Virtualandy Capra (Andy). He and I are very close.

Flickr

38. Q: Is there anyone in your list of friends you would like to delete?
      A: Yes.... nyn!!!!  JK LOL.... "love you silly <3".  Yes, there are maybe about three people's names there that I am very tempted to press that delete button on.
39. Q: Have you deleted anyone?
      A: Yes I have :'(
40. Q: Has anyone deleted you?
      A: Yes >:(  LOL
41. Q: What is your favorite place in SL?
      A: I have several. Quiet Irish Parkland, Tempura Island, World's End Garden, Misty Mountains, Da Vinci Gardens, Lovers Cove, The Rose Theater Opera House and many more :)))
42. Q: How many hours do you spend a day in SL?
      A: Honestly, I stay logged in most of the day. But most of that time I am AFK.
43. Q: Do your kids know about your SL?
A: Yes they do :)  My son is not very interested but my daughter knows all my abouts.


That's all for now, See ya! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment