Imagine Flowers and Gardens

Green Leaf Tree L$100, Garden Bench L$100, Fantasy Garden Daisy L$75

If what you need is to add color, and I mean REALLY add color to
your garden, I have found the perfect place just for
you. Imagine Flowers and Gardens has to be one of the most
colorful and brightest gardening centers in Second Life. Their
prices are absolutely low and the best news is that most of their
items are at a very low-prim count.
I found this beautiful gardening center while searching for "low
prim flowers". Not only did I find the perfect flowers I was
looking for, but I found them at a very good price. Actually, I
spotted my flowers as soon as I arrived and immediately knew
that those were the perfect ones for my home. I did continue
looking around after I had purchased several of them. The place is
so colorful and inviting that I couldn't resist staying and enjoying
the beauty that covers this whole area.


I am now enjoying a great moment with the 
"Spring Friends"  (L$150)
surrounded by these delicious 
"Popsicle Trees"  (L$75 each)

Flatty Shrooms L$75

There is a large variety of mushrooms in every size, shape, and colors for your needs. 
Both for only decorating purposes or with sitting poses.

Pic 2 Fairyland Froggy with/pose L$150

This Shroom Table Set (L$125) is ideal for a tea time party
with your fairy and dragon friends.

Crystals, trees in every color, size, and shape, fields of
flowers, fantasy garden vines, fiddleheads, fountains,
butterflies and much more it is what it's in store for you.


Imagine Flowers and Gardens, QuEllar d Kanno - Moderate