Riding Gio

Gio Macarthur


I always said that I wanted the most beautiful white horse to
gallop freely through Second Life and today my dream came
true. Not only did I take the most breathtaking ride along
the seashore and through the green mountains on a
beautiful dream horse, but it was one of the best breeds
there is....the Italian breed.


Gio Macarthur, my Italian friend, took me today for a very long and memorable 
ride at Shark Sky - Angel Labs, literally!!! I got to ride him and I really enjoyed it! 
But it's not what you are thinking, I had no choice if I wanted to keep up with him.... 
my friend Gio is a horse, of course.

Since the day I met him, he has been a horse but soon he will be turning into a human 
so we can take pictures together dancing ballet.  He has also created a Little Venice 
in his land that I hope to see pretty soon.


Pic Two Flickr