Fatal Error


   The Last Picture Taken Of Lori Novo

As you may have noticed by now, I, Lori Novo haven't been to Second Life 
for a while and this is thanks to unknown Lori Novo/ Mac/ Second Life problems.

Some time ago, when I could still log in, 
a window suddenly popped up and said FATAL ERROR. 
I really did not know what to make of it since everything seemed to be OK 
even after I had exited. But only for a few days, 
I was able to continue enjoying being Lori Novo in my Second Life. 
However, one day, after crashing, I realized that I couldn't get in after numerous tries. 
I finally gave up and decided to try again the following day in hopes that everything 
would be better by then. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

To tell you the truth, this same problem had occurred before while using Viewer 2. 
 One day, Lori Novo crashed and there was no way to get her back in. 
That's when I decided to download Firestorm which worked perfectly for a while until now.

Cheo suggested that I create a new Avatar and try to log in and see what would happen. 
That is when I created Romo and I was able to log in successfully with her using both viewers,
Firestorm and Viewer 2. This discarded the thought of my Mac being broken.

Our next worry was that maybe there was something wrong with my Lori Novo Avatar 
so in order to find out, Cheo, using my password, logged in and was able to do it as Lori Novo
without a problem. As a matter of fact, he logs in as Lori Novo often, and together 
with me as my new Romo Avatar, we go shopping for both our girls. 
This, as you can see, discards the notion of Lori Novo being "Second Life Dead".

Next, I decided to check my Internet, 
not sure why since Romo has no problem getting in, but just to see.
 I downloaded SL to my daughter's laptop and without any problems 
I was able to use both avatars perfectly.

I also have uninstalled from my Mac all Second Life viewers and reinstalled back Firestorm, 
but the problem continues. There is NO WAY I can get Lori Novo in.

Being a very persistent person, I haven't given up and every day I try to take my girl in, 
but every day I fail. You do need to know that when I am trying, 
my friends are able to see that I had logged in, but soon after, I crash without even a blink. 
There have been a few times though that I make it in for a couple of minutes, 
then, I freeze in place and things never usually get fully razzed before I get kicked out again.

I don't know anymore what to do to solve this problem since I have tried everything already. 
I realize that using another computer is a solution since I already know that it works, 
but what happened then to my brand new, super expensive, powerful Mac? 
Wasn't I supposed to be able to FLY with this machine? 
I really thought that my problems would be over the moment I invested a fortune 
in this new dinosaur. But seriously, it's just been going downhill for Lori Novo since then :(((

By the way, I did download the Mac version of Second Life for both viewers.

**********

Wearing *DG8 GOWNS- Romanticism- Brown L$100
Also available in Purple- Green and Blue
From DG Innovations - Formals Bridal Dresses Fashion Casuals & Hair

Romantic Isle of Dreams, Mystical Ball Room and Palace Gardens.,
prodigiosus (90, 51, 36) - Moderate