The Other Woman


Finally, the moment has come to formally introduce the other woman 
you have been seeing lately in this blog... this is Romo, my alternative Avatar.

Romo was never intended to come alive and stay permanently in Second Life. 
She was more like a TEST to check if there was something wrong with my Mac 
since I can no longer log in as Lori Novo. But after I continued to fail to log in as Novo
the only thing left was to use Romo for the time being until the problem can be solved.


Though I do have to confess, Romo comes more Second Life alive 
as days pass and I honestly doubt there is any stop to her now. 
She actually has her own fans and admirers ;)


Now with this unexpected success that Romo is getting, 
I have decided to keep both girls. 
However, they both will be having different roles to live in Second Life.

Let me start by saying first the only two similarities between the two 
and they are they both share the same shape, 
an amazing gift from Catero Revolution. 
They will also be wearing only "Elle" Belleza Skin.


Now I'll tell you the difference between both girls, 
Novo and Romo...

Novo, is the classy dresser, the one that will be wearing the fancy designer clothes. 
She is already wearing the best skin, hair, clothes, shoes, well you get the idea.
 I will be using only her for my fashion posts and other things for the blog.

Novo is petite in shape and has a lighter complexion with blue eyes 
and even though I think she is sexy, she is more conservative in the way she dresses 
compare to Romo.


Romo is sexy and adventurous one from the two. 
She has the same shape but she is much taller, thicker lips, green eyes, 
darker skin and better-proportioned on those special parts of her body ;) 
I have decided to dress her only in FREE items or items under L$25 that we can find for her. 
The only good investment on her will be the skin. This doesn't mean she'll be wearing
only cheap things, by having her join many of the good designer stores 
we are able to get her very good quality clothes, shoes, and many other things. 
That is why she will be the one on all my GREAT DEAL posts. 
One more thing you must know about Romo is that she is not used just by me 
but also by a few of my other good friends. Novo is exclusively used only by me.

I never imagine that Romo's Avatar will get equal attention as Novo does. 
Romo gets constant compliments which are very surprisingly satisfactory 
since I view her only as an alternative. This is one IM I got from Selena.

09:32] SelenaGCM: hi model
[09:32] LoriRomo: hi
[09:32] SelenaGCM: OMG
[09:33] SelenaGCM: UR ARE BEAUTIFUL
[09:33] LoriRomo: ty so much, but I am not a model :)