Oh BuBBlez!

Photobucket

Oh BuBBlez, BuBBlez,
Oh how much I love thee.
You sneaked into my heart once again... I mean my list of landmarks,
With a great location 
I did not know it did exist.

Photobucket

 How did this happen?

I do not know,
But Oh what a wonderful surprise I had
When I walk in through the door.
Photobucket

With a tiny cute room, way up in the sky,
lit up only by the rays of the sun.
and a musical box playing a gentle song,
as saying

Lori,
I knew you would come by!
Photobucket

What I find inside is a grand "Group Gift Gallore"
Waiting there just for you and me.
With pretty gifts all nicely piled up from wall to wall,
Oh how wonderful
BuBBlez you really knocked me off my feet!
Photobucket

Oh happy day!
What is these that I see?
Seven "Lucky Letter" boards, standing in front of me.
Oh how much more lucky can I be?
Photobucket

Now I'll sit here and watch these two love birds kiss
While I wait for my letter to appear.
And go home with my hands full of wonderful stuff
That truly are a cheer to my heart <333


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOCATION: Today est Belle/ Bubblez Designs Free Gifts