Marin by Hush


Wearing Marin GrapeLime - Honey

Changing my Second Life look has always scared me. Even when it comes to the skin. I had stuck to a singular skin brand for almost a year but about a month ago, I came upon 


HUSH SKINS  & BODY SHAPE 


and picked up the Hush_Paige Babydoll Honey "Skin" group gift and I was amazed with the great results.


Marin

is Hush Darkrose latest creation that was just released in-world on April 16.
"Fun and flirty with a soft blush of bold spring-time colors"
BlueRaspberry
GrapeLime
PassionFruit
StrawBerine
and
Natural

Wearing Marin PassionFruit- Cocoa Skin & Hush- Lashes- Doll

Don't forget to pick up this month's Group Gift
The
Hush - Lashes- Doll

(There in no fee to join the group)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CREDITS:
HAIR PHOTO #1: Kaelyn  - Dark Brown by Truth Hair
HAIR PHOTO # 2: Leilani Brown with Atachment by Truth Hair
DRESS: J"Love"H by Dashwood
NAILS: Crystal by Crystal Line
RING: Engagement Ring given to me by Cheo :)
PHOTO #1 ADDON BLACK Eye Shadow: Sorry, Can't Remember
PHOTO LOCATION: *alirium*