Alirium


I still refuse to wear shoes in Second Life!
How else would I be able to caress the earth with my feet?
Most days you will find my feet naked :)))
Yes I love shoes, just not on me :p

While taking these photo I remembered how some of my friends liked it so much to join me while I worked. All I would asked was not to get on my way like Otis used to do.

The good old Otis Gregan, such a good friend.
He enjoyed so much watching me while I work. The only problem was that he constantly kept getting in the way.... LOL.



My dear Andy was another great friend that I enjoyed so much his company.
He would watch me work, keeping very silent from a distance. Very patient he would wait until I was done and then...
we both would take our shoes off to dance we would go.
Taking our shoes off while we were together was kind of a rule we had.
He knew how much I love to be barefoot that he decided to join me <3


~*~*~*~

LOCATION: *alirium*