A New Beginning


Second Life is a beautiful fantasy world and yet so dangerous, as my good friend Polly Reyna
from Tempura Island describes it. Still, I am so fascinated by it. The things we can see and do
are endless. So many amazing places to explore. So many wonderful people to meet. 

I intend to explore every corner of Second Life, every single one, and discover the beauty
in every place, even in the simplest ones. Trust me, beauty exists even in the most remote of places.
Sometimes we just need to dig a bit deeper to find it. But it's there, just like in real life.

Now the people we meet in Second Life, are another thing. Unfortunately, some people
can be deceiving. From experience, I have learned that many times those that act too charming 
can be the dangerous ones. I have met people in Second Life with the greatest positive profiles
and yet with time, I come to learn that they don't live by what they preach. 
Still, I do believe that there are a majority of honest and kind people in Second Life.

Once again, my Second Life will get back on track, by this I mean, live it the way I originally
had planned to do it in the early days. Explore, meet new and wonderful people, make good 
lasting friendships, and let's not forget fashion, enjoy every bit of it. I will remain truthful
and respectful to every person I meet. How can I change? I love people and I have faith 
in humanity. And just like my good friend Drake (drakesilverhawk) said...

Lori Novo: how did I give my love to the wrong person?
Drake (drakesilverhawk): it was what you felt
Drake (drakesilverhawk): but ...
Drake (drakesilverhawk): you have a unending capacity ..to love ..it just doesn't run out
Lori Novo: :)
Drake (drakesilverhawk): you don't need what you gave back
Drake (drakesilverhawk): you need to give what you have
Lori Novo: u r right

Drake, you are right,
 I'll be an abundant fountain of love for those around me.


CREDITS
DRESS: Irina Dress ~ Group Gift by Barlow
HAIR: Fascination ~ Onyx by Osmose
SKIN: Elle SK Line 2 #4 by Belleza
EYE MAKEUP: Misterious Forest V4 by SuPerBia
BRACELETS: Night Glitter by Glitter
BOOTS: Iyra ~ Pink by Sweet Antidote
PHOTO LOCATION: Lori Novo's Garden