The Missing Vowl

Chocolat

If Java is around, there is definitely no room for a dull moment. My Second Life brother JJ (Java Junibalya) has to be the jolliest fellow alive on the face of the earth. His cheerful character is well known all over Tempura Island. I would dare to say that JJ is becoming a legend. He can find humor even in the smallest things, check this out ;)

[18:57] java Junibalya: Hello Chocolat
[18:57] Lori Novo: hiiii Chocolat, welcome :)))
[18:57] Chocolat (chocolatdesirer): hey :)
[18:57] java Junibalya: Java looking under the couch cushions for a missing e
[18:57] Lori Novo: lol Java
[18:57] java Junibalya: ㋡
[18:58] java Junibalya: those pesky vowels...once they get away...it is hard to get them back
[18:58] Lori Novo: hahaha
[18:59] java Junibalya: I am glad you was able to hang on to you "i"...otherwise...I would have to call you Lor
[18:59] Lori Novo: OMG
[18:59] Lori Novo: omg Java, u r killing me
[18:59] Lori Novo: LOL

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious?
I bet you are laughing too :P