A Thank You Note

Rezdays,Celebrations,Gifts To Me,Friends,Black Hawk,Rosie (rosinta),Ocean (Oceanis),gabysweethartz (Gaby),


OMG, I am running so behind with all the Thank Yous to my wonderful friends 
and Second Life family for all their heartwarming wishes on my rez day back on Wednesday.

I want to thank my beautiful SL sister Rosinta for the bouquet of red roses.
Also a big thanks to Ocean for the wonderful Second Life Swimmer 3.0 he surprised me with.
Now, every morning, as soon as I log in, I have to jump into my bikini and meet him for a swim. 
At this rate, I might be turning into a fish pretty soon.


Que cuteeee!!!
Thanks to my good friend DarkBlackHawk that sent me this cuddly bear that keeps flying 
around my home in a red plane leaving behind a trail of hearts. Thank you so much Hawk! :)
And a big thanks to Gaby for the cute "Oh Daisies" Talkin Funny Bunny, looove it! <3