WTF JUVE! I'm Going To Die


Isn't life sucky sometimes?!
Poor Juve, my poor friend gets sick just days before he takes off on a two weeks vacation.
I just hope he is better now and is having a great time.
Sending him a BIG hug as he travels all around Italy.

Avere un tempo meraviglioso per la tua vacanza Juvie!

But before he left, he left me with this...

Juve: BABY!!!!!! Help I am going to die >.<
Lori Novo: hiii, but why?
Juve: because I do
Juve: I have fever and I am a man ahhhhhhhhhh
Juve: the end is near lol
Lori Novo: lol juve
Juve: WTF.....for half an hour it was 38.5°, now 39.2° and normal is 36° to 37° 
....Baby say good bye to me
Juve: I will say "diva" in chat right now!!!!
Lori Novo: lol
Juve: done
Lori Novo: have you taken med for your fever?
Juve: I will do soon
Lori Novo: well, hurry hurry hurry
Juve: but first I want to chat with you that you can put my last words in your blog;(
Lori Novo: lol you are not gonna die, you'll be still here kicking around for a long time
Lori Novo: lol
Juve: we will see....sigh
Juve: but before I will go for ever how are you my best friend
Lori Novo: doing good :)
Lori Novo: doing Tai Chi at home with Ocean
Juve: yayyyy...I will not come....he should not die too
Juve: lol
Lori Novo: lol
Lori Novo: u can come silly
Juve: I will die lonely....say all my sons that I love them
Lori Novo: lol
Juve: but not that their daddy is a drama queen lol
Juve: if you don't like drama go back to your mama hehehehe
Lori Novo: hahaha
Juve: baby I am really going to die lol
Lori Novo: you won't, u r strong, u'll survive
Juve: I want to vacation on Sunday ahhhhhhhhh
Lori Novo: mmm, take cold showers
Juve: are you stupid??? lol I hate cold showers hehehe
Lori Novo: lol :P