✿ The Secret Garden ✿

Dancing in the secret garden_001

Photo Taken by Ocean

There are many different ways a man can show the woman he loves how much she means to him. This is how Ocean shows me his love for me everyday, every minute and every second of the day... All I need to do is look into his eyes and he knows what I am feeling and what is that I need at that moment. All I need to do is say a single word and he can sense my mood. All I need to do is ask and he will go out of his way to please me.
 This is my Secret Garden 
A place that he has created just for me with so much love. It is magical and peaceful. In my garden it will always be spring and the butterflies will always dance to the sound of Ocean's blue music. Where my two bunnies can play hide and seek among the flowers and cuddle-up with us when we lay under a blossom tree in each others arms.

This is my secret garden...
OUR secret garden where we always want to be 


Beautifully soft and calming...
Embracing and exciting...

Extraordinarily lovely she is to me...
It was her light upon me that made me see...
How it might be to be loved by an equal to me...
Cast from the descent of emotional ruin...
I thankfully found my love that would have all of just me.

Very Much In Love... with My Woman Mine... My Lover.. My Friend... My Partner in All things I Find Needful and Pulsing in Me... She is My Soft Embrace and Subtle Moan as She Gives All of Herself to Me...

~ Ɲȷαɩ ~