A Little Slash

A Little Slash

Hello, is anyone out there?!
Oh yes, there you are.... muah!

Got to forgive me please but I've been feeling under the weather for a few days now and running a high fever :( Gosh, I hate it so much when I get sick, it completely slows me down in all of my plans of the long list of things that I need to accomplish for each day. I need to be moving, make things happen, feel productive and oh well, all I have managed to do is crawl out of my bed for a couple of hours to then crawl back under my blankets and sleep the day away. What a waste of time. Precious minutes just thrown away!

My friends insisted that I need to rest and not worry too much, to stop thinking about everything 'til I get better. OMG, how I wish I could do that... but for now, can't do sorry :P

The good thing is that I still remember this week's SECRET WEDNESDAY deal and my pick are this great Chaos Ripped Jeans (Mesh) from CHAOS MAINSTORE. The top I am wearing is a dollarbie you can find at this same store.
A Little Slash

My Wristband Peoria comes from the MarketPlace for L$1 I believe. While visited the page I found some great  Earring "Love" for free that you might also want to get.

The location for my photos is at our home in Ocean's pool room. 

Video from MrMitsosgate7

Now who doesn't love Slash?
I DO, I DO!!!
He is absolutely a monster of the guitar, a Gibson Les Paul to be more exact. Slash actually owns more than 250 different guitars :O

How about his trademark hat that he's been wearing since back in 1985 when touring with Guns and Roses? That has to be one of my faves in my SL hat collection and was created by Willy Wiskee.

If you want to know why Slash wears the hat please visit

Bye for now, time to crawl back into my bed :P
TaKe CaRe <333