Beating of Bonham

Beating of Bonham

Does your heart go bob-bim-ba-ba every time he looks into your eyes?
Or how about when your lips come together in the softest kiss ever?
Yes, you know what I am talking about!
All it takes is the slightest touch or the nearness of him to make my heart go crazy.
Hmmm, even better when I can have that same effect on him...

"John Bonham is playing in my heart :-P"


Know more about John Bonhan.

Beating of Bonham

Now let's talk for a moment about what I am wearing. No, I am not dressed for a funeral, thank God, even though Ocean says I look like it and Etrad asked me what was the deal with the veil. :P This is my new Chalayan Outfit from  LIV Glam. It is my pick for this week's FIFTY5 THURSDAYS. There are 77 stores participating this week so I am more than sure that there are great finds for everyone ;)
Beating of Bonhan

My hat is part of the "For the Love of... Tribute" outfit from RFyre Gothic Couture Clothing and my fabulous shoes were a gift from Ocean. They are the Shark Xtremeheel "Galaxy" from N-core Design.

RAWRRR, love my heels just like I love to feel my heart out of control every time you are near ;)