Ms. Rudolph

Ms. Rudolph

What's up Dancer? ... Why the long face? :P

So I hear the holidays already knocking at my door with jingle bells and all that Christmas-y mooshy stuff that I love so much. What better way then to welcome the Christmas spirit wearing something sexy and better yet at a great bargain.
This is the [PA!] REINDEER  outfit that you can get for L$1 at the MarketPlace. It includes the boots and antlers with the bright red nose.
Ms. Rudolph

Ok, so I was told that reindeer lunch time was served around this time. How long do I have to wait to get my carrot? Gosh, no wonder Dancer and the rest of the reindeer have such a long face!

By the way, this beautiful
PEPPERMINT EYES that I am wearing are available at the market place for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!YAY!
Ms. Rudolph
YAY... I think someone is coming.  Come on Prancer.. it is lunch time!


CREDITS:
Hair ~ Minx2 ~ Truth
Skin ~ Paige ~ Hush