Don't Speak

Don't Speak

OMG!!!
First things First.
Three great... super... WONDERFUL new.
Ocean is finally back and doing great. "Missed you so much big daddy."
He had been sick for a while but all those prayers from the people that love him are being answered and now he is on his way to recovery <3

The Fifty5 Thursdays pick for the week. I know, I know it's Friday and I am running one day behind with this post but you can still take advantage of these sells.


"Don't speak 
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining 
Don't tell me cause it hurts 
Don't speak 
I know what you're thinking 
I don't need your reasons 
Don't tell me cause it hurts"

Photo by pepsii Viper

pepsii Viper's pick 
Gina 50's Dress
from Bubble's Design
Don't Speak
Photo by Novo ~ Location Antique Artistry

Lori Novo's pick

The Crystale Gown
from Lillou's Designs