Alchemy Immortalis

Sirenes et Moineaux Patisserie

Alchemy Immortalis
(Mature)

Welcome 
To
Sirenes et Moineaux Patisserie
Inside The Patisserie

I admit it, I have a sweet tooth. Love anything and everything that is sugary sweet especially if it melts on my tongue ;)  Hm, no wonder I keep receiving sweet treats from my readers and friends. You all already know me so well ❤
Bake Goods

As you know, Quiet Irish Parkland is the sim I run to every time I get the need to escape the world and be alone. I go there for the solitude and peace that this beautiful sim has to offer. It is perfectly composed by beautiful green mountains, the ocean, daily rain, sheep that with their baa add music to the air, and this cozy bakery that sits at the top of the highest mountain if I am not mistaken.
Boulangerie

I have been visiting this bakery for some time now, usually alone but sometimes I am fortunate enough to have a good friend accompany me to check out all the delicious treats you can buy. I should also point out that there is what I believe a "hunt" prize on the floor hidden behind a small table that you can get for free ;)
Baked Goods
Here are a few of the many, fresh baked goodies you can find

A: Berry Custard,  Chocolate Ganache, Lemon Cheffon,  Custard and Lemon, and Boston Cream Pie
B: French Bread, Lavender Lemon Tea Bread, Pumpkin Rum Bread,  Banana Bread,
C: Wedding Cakes
D: Little Cakes



Thanks to my Mr. Wolf  (Steppen Crescendo) for the delicious Summer Berry Pie in Pate Brisee that he surprised me with.

"Haha too bad I can't watch yur pretty little teeth tear them to shreds"

2013/01/15

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


CREDITS:
Dress ~ Dolly Dress (Angels) ~ GizzA
Hair ~ Lanie ~ Truth
Skin ~ Paige ~  Hush
Jewelry ~  Kaya Coral ~ Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment