HaPpy 2013!

Untitled

So this is 2013!
What are your New Year's resolutions for this new year?
Better yet, are you planning on keeping them if you made any?
Honestly,
I never can! :P
I start full force with every intention of sticking to them and then I start changing them. I accomodate them as I see fit through the year, but by the time I am hitting the end of the year, I'll only have one left that I have kept and the rest have gone with the wind. 

This year however I took a different approach.
No more wasting my time writing a list of things that I know deep inside I won't do.
Instead
I'll try to do the right thing in everything I do.
I mean in EVERYTHING!
Seems hard and I might fail sometimes but that is how I want to work in improving my life this year.
Untitled

Ocean
Happy New Year my angel..  I love you so much.  and i hope you are feeling better .  mmwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Zorro5 Resident
Some flowers  for your room or the house..or just keep it in inventory :) Happy New Year Sister:)


Steppenwolf Crescendo
Happy New Year


Lennie Shakambari
shall all wishes get true in 2013


Rosie Reggiane
My dear sister! 'Happy New Year to you! I wish you much love and good luck!))) I love you))))


cain33
happy new year to you lori


PearlLes
happy new year!!


Aggie
Lori Happy New Year! :)

juve31 Resident
ts the Last day of the year! And let us Look back! I am Lucky to find my great bgf! :p I wish you the very best for the next year, more health, more love, more Fun. Well, in your Case maybe more drama :p love you!!!
Untitled


ﻭﻭﻭﻮﺒﺴﺣ:

Happy New Year 2013 for you and your al family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tight hugsssssssssssssss
wish all your dreams come true. 

Aedo Destiny
happy new year Lori!

Etrad Alex
Happy New Year Lori

Valkiria Foster
My dear, have a wonderful new year! Wish you all the happiness you deserve!

Egyptianproperty
happy new year sily

Jaicya
Happy New Year Lori

AnandaCarolineG
happy new year Lori

Untitled

CREDITS:
Morana Gown ~ Boudoir
Jewelry ~ Part of Night Glitter Outfit ~ Glitter
Boots ~ Leggings Boots ~ Boudoir
Hair ~ Nyx ~ Exile
Skin ~ Melissa Belleza
Nails ~ Coco ~ Crystal Line