Java On The Hot Seat


I can easily say that Java Junibalya is one of the best known people in Tempura Island. Those that frequent the Tai Chi circle are familiar with his now famous greeting

How are you this fine day?
Today is a good day to be alive...yes?

I am used to seeing women fall for his charming ways but never in my life did I think that there would be one that would put Java in the hot seat. I am talking about my good friend Darya who kept Java on his feet for a while. All in good humor.



java Junibalya: Loriiiiiiiiiiii: how are you on this fine day?
Lori Novo: doing good java ty :)
java Junibalya: Lori ...today is a good day to be alive...yes?
Lori Novo: yes it is
java Junibalya: that is awesome Lori
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : hi Lori
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : hi java
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : hi everybody
java Junibalya: Tina: how are you this fine day?
java Junibalya: I am fine...today is a good day to be alive..yes?
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : yes java
Darya: Hi Lori, Hi Java, Hello Rai, Monste
Darya: Hello everyone
Lori Novo: Darya hii :))
java Junibalya: Darya: how are you this fine day?
Darya: I am good Java in this fine day :) How are you?
java Junibalya: I am fine darya...today is a good day to be alive...yes?


Darya: I guess yes. I will tell you how it feels to be dead later
Darya: I crack myself up
java Junibalya: you look awfully good for a dead person
Darya: LOL im not dead yet
Darya: but :)
Darya: ♥ Thank Youuuuuuuuuu!! ♥
java Junibalya: that is good....I don't want to be seen talking to a dead people...what will the neighbors think
 ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : beautiful :)))
Darya: ♥ Thank Youuuuuuuuuu!! ♥
Darya: omg that was so sweet
Darya: smiling
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : great job lori
Lori Novo: glad u like it :)
Darya: you made my day
Lori Novo: today Ocean surprised me with a sweet post
ღ  ŢίηĄ  ღ : i love it ㋡
java Junibalya: very nice
Darya: Ok done
java Junibalya: done what?
Darya: didnt know leaving comment would be so long
Darya: oh leaving a comment in Lori's blog
Darya: I bet Lori is puking as she is reading it
Lori Novo: Darya love the comment u left ty :)
java Junibalya: Franzi: Will está completamente de acuerdo conmigo en que es increíblemente hermosa esta noche?
Darya: you speak Spanish?
java Junibalya: nope
java Junibalya: I know how to say hola
Darya: but you said more
java Junibalya: Google translator
Darya: hehe
Darya: google sucks
Darya: i mean in translating sometimes
Darya: so who is spanish here?
Lori Novo: I am Latina
Darya: you are?
Lori Novo: yes :)
Darya: i wish I could speak Spanish
Darya: I know the love words, lol
Darya: I should learn curse words
java Junibalya: i have danced many dances with romantic Spanish music
Darya: then you are the master Java
Darya: you have mastered the latino romance
java Junibalya: it doesn't take much to ask a beautiful spanish woman if they would like to dance
Darya: are you telling Lori that spanish women are easy?
java Junibalya: are you crazy
Lori Novo: I think Java has dance at least once with every woman in Tempura :)
Lori Novo: OMG I didn't see that
Lori Novo: [18:59] Darya: are you telling Lori that spanish women are easy?
Darya: LOL
Lori Novo: Java, u think we r easy?
Darya: sorry didnt mean to insult but Java said it
java Junibalya: ignore the crazy lady
Darya: who is crazy
Lori Novo: plz tell me what you think of spanish women Java
Darya: I know I am but you didnt have to announce it Java
java Junibalya: hehehehe
java Junibalya: all I said was...I have danced many beautiful women to Spanish music
java Junibalya: I have no idea how Darya could have twisted that
Lori Novo: lol ok Java
Darya: Oh really Java
 Darya: dont play innocent now
Darya: c'mon
Lori Novo: I thought u said doesn't take much to get a spanish woman to dance
Darya: aha
Darya: thats what he said
java Junibalya: I said...it doesn't take much for me to ask a beautiful woman to dance
Darya: yes Java
java Junibalya: you are 118% crazy Darya
java Junibalya: :))))
Darya: oh Java
Darya: but mathematically that is impossible you know
java Junibalya: no it isn't
Darya: so therefore im not crazy , you are :)
Darya: lol
Darya: i just love myself
Darya: what can i say
java Junibalya: in sports...the coach always wants more than 100% effort
Darya: the coach is crazy
Darya: dont worry about him
java Junibalya: at work...the boss always wants more than 100%
Darya: another crazy one
Darya: who else?
Vivian: that is why he is a coach and not a math teacher
Darya: lol Vivian
java Junibalya: we drove tina away
Darya: Poor Tina and why do you say "we"?
Darya: You drove her away
java Junibalya: I am innocent
Darya: yeah its pouring from your sleeveless top Java
java Junibalya: the only thing pouring from me is sweetness
Darya: aww Java, ok ok you are sweet
Darya: now I see two Lori last names here
java Junibalya: maybe they are related?
Darya: are you by any chance connected?
Lori Novo: no, my friend Kolton is Nova
Lori Novo: I am Novo
java Junibalya: oh
java Junibalya: I see
Darya: *Darya is embarrassed now*
Darya: I cannot spell apparently
java Junibalya: how do you know if that was not caused by a doctor's bad handwriting on the birth certificate
Darya: aha
Darya: LOL Java
Darya: i lost track of the chat
Darya: so yes
Darya: whatever everyone says, I agree
Darya: except for Java. I dont agree with what he says about me
java Junibalya: java scrolling thought the chat log....finding...you are crazy
Darya: grrr lol
Darya: Java, what happened? you miss me so much that you call me crazy? is that it?
Vivian: mm .....love is in the air..............
Darya: I dont think so vivian
Darya: I think last time I didnt hug Java too tightly so his ego is crushed ;)
Darya: everyone left
Vivian: look behind you Darya..some of us are here yet
Darya: the lag doesnt allow me to move so I dont want to crash by moving my camera :)
Darya: ok ok, im lazy
Darya: i admit it
Darya: I think Java farted
Darya: thats why he's quiet
Lori Novo: omg hahaha
Kolton Nova: hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Vivian: LOLOL

Java, you know we love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment