The Beautiful People ... Darya


Meet Darya from Toronto, Canada

Profile Photo and Second Life 

*Virtual reality promises a kind of transcendence of the limits of physical reality.*

I'm here to see humanity from within. To see beyond the physical form and identity, and in the process, discover the true meaning of who we are. I know it sounds crazy to you, but then again you don’t know me very well :)

"If what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart. Because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder."

~*~*~*~*~*~

1st Life

In the deepest depths of you and me
In the deepest depths of we, Lies the most beautiful jewel
Shining forth eternally
Within that precious jewel
within that priceless piece of we
Lies a time beyond all time, Lies a place beyond all space
Within



A song From Darya
EnJoY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much dearest Lori. I think you are a beautiful person and perhaps this is why you see beauty in others too :) I am delighted to be in your list and very happy to have met you.

    I just want to say that the song reminds me of my love, because he introduced me to it. Cheers to all the beautiful hearts and souls out there. Hugs to you Lori.

    ReplyDelete