Easter Boudoir

Easter Boudoir
BOUDOIR
is holding a great Easter hunt for you with six great prizes to be found. All you have to do is find six hidden eggs that have been so cleverly hidden all over the sim. But you are on your own, no clues were given. My hunting skills are not as sharp as before due to lack of practice. However I was able to find 5 out of the 6 prizes. All I am missing is the "My Easter Stuff" bag. I'll probably end up buying it since a vendor with all six hunt items have been placed by the entrance for all those lazy hunters.

There are two rules that have been set for all participants,
#1 Do not ask the designers for any hints.
#2 PLEASE, do not reveal hunt locations on group chat. We wouldn't want to ruin the fun for those that like to keep the hunt real ;)

Here are the prizes for this hunt. I have also included the prices in case you choose to buy them.

SPRING PARASOL ~ L$150
NARCISSUS SPRING WREATH ~ L$150
MY EASTER BALLOONS ~ L$100
MY EASTER STUFF ~ L$100
EASTER SHOES ~ L$200
CHICKEN HAT ~ L$100
Easter Boudoir

Once I had found my five items, I decided to get the EASTER DELIGHT Dress (L$550) by Precious Restless.
You may notice that I am wearing the Chicken Hat on my left shoulder instead of my head. I decided to make copy of it and carry it on my shoulder since I already had the spring wreath for my head :P
Easter Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment