Lambies Adore

Lambies Adore

AHHHHHHH!
Sorry but it's so hard for me to see myself as a blonde. I love golden hair but just on other people. I love my black hair and it is something that I think I'll never change. I do occasionally wear dark browns or reds but that is just in a blue moon.

Anyways, this  Wild Dress
that I am wearing you can get it for FREE at

 
RoTtEn DeFiAnCe

It comes in these three colors
BeFunky

The Gogo Boots  are a SUBSCRIBER GIFT at Adore& Abhor.  It comes in different colors. (Photo at bottom of post).
Alyss* Wonderland Blonde Brow Fairy skin is a GROUP GIFT you can get at  Al Vulo.
Finally for the FREE items, Kawaiia has this beautiful necklace for you.
Now my Aries Lambies Adore (stuffed animal) may not be free but it's absolutely adorable and you can find it at  ~ Adore& Abhor.
And my "Ahhhh" blond hair (Truth) comes from The Arcade.
Untitled

Hugs My Beautifuls

No comments:

Post a Comment