❉ ICY ❉

Featuring
FA CREATIONS ~ ASO! & SOOTH


Dear Second Life,

Good news keeps raining on me every day and I am loving it!
Seems like my little boat is starting to create some waves in this big ocean of the blogging world.
I am so glad to see that all my hard work has been worthwhile and I am eternally grateful to feel
the appreciation of those wonderful designers I have the pleasure and honor of working with.
I have always been so fortunate to meet wonderful Second Life designers to the point that I share
a special friendship with some of them. No longer do the "designer" and "blogger" titles exist, we
simply became two friends working together.

There is also no better joy for a blogger than to be appreciated and treated equally to any other blogger
in the group. I give it my all to every post and every designer, always with the firm intention of
blogging, to the best of my abilities, an article that I always hope will give the designer the deserved
justice for their wonderful creations. In my blog, there is no designer above or below any other designer.
They all have my equal respect and admiration.

So before I go I want to take a moment to once again thank each and every one of these amazing
Second Life designers that have placed their trust in me and in my work with their wonderful creations.
I'll keep working hard and giving all my heart to each one of you my beautiful designers.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~




has just released this beautiful 
ICY  GOWN
by designer Sandie Saens

I can honestly say it is one of my favorite gowns this year.
I love the detail on the cristal skirt but my favorite part of the gown has to be the icy fur shawl.
It is as if I am being hugged by thousands of baby stars ;)

You can get this gorgeous gown at the amazing price of L$199.
Truly a gown that is perfect for this winter holidays.

InWorld Store    MarketPlace    Blog    Flickr


The
STAINED GLASS CROSS
that I am holding comes from
It is a mesh ~ 2 Land Impact
Touch To Move & Touch To Stop
(Blue ~ Green ~ Multi ~ Red ~ White ~ Yellow)

Available at 
December 4 ~ December 25


Takes you on the best shopping journey of your Secondlife.
The Chapter Four is a monthly shopping event.
Open every 4th day of the month for 3 weeks long.
We provide four rooms with four different sale theme/system and various stores.
Gacha Room/ Buy 1 for 2 Room/ Under 100 Ls Room/ Half Price Room.

Aso! & SOOTHE InWorld Store    MarketPlace    Blog    Flickr


STYLING CREDITS
Hair ~ Sonne ~ Bliss Couture
Tiara ~ Symphonia ~ EMO-tions
Skin ~ Lulu * America 01 ~ Glam Affair
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Eyes ~ Ardent ~ Clarity (Large) ~ IKON Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment