Brave The Package Carrier

ONLY IN SECOND LIFE


Meet
BRAVE (bravehart86)
The Package Carrier
and loving every minute of it as he let me know.
Who wouldn't want a cute guy with a big smile carrying all our packages while we shop, right? ;)
It was fun watching him go from store to store at Asperatus, caring about the heavy load of bags
and packages. I kept my cam on him for a while, praying his girlfriend wouldn't discover my name 
all over his boxes. But you have to understand, it is not every day that you get to witness such a sweet view.

Congratulations Brave's girlfriend or friend or whoever that was with him.
Brave is one of a kind!

You can get your FREE gift
"CARRY DA PACKAGES"
(Animated Walk & Stand/ For Biggy, Tiny & Petite)
right outside the Tiny Toy Store at Wiggenstead Mooring (Fantasy Faire).
Sorry girls,  no Brave included :(



Never trust me to pick a song for you when I ask you for one :P
Brave said, "Surprise me" when I asked him to give me his favorite one.
Well, SURPRISE!
Hope you like it and thanks for being such a good sport.

(>‿◠)✌

No comments:

Post a Comment