Lust For Death

Featuring
BOUDOIR & WOW SKINS


Dear Second Life,
As of today, my kids are officially out of school for their summer vacation.
My daughter is finished high school and attending college in the fall.
These are my favorite months of the year when I get to spend more time with them,
doing everything and nothing.
As long as we are together is what matters to me.
I enjoy so much the blessing of their company.


But while I start to enjoy them in what are the first hours of their summer vacation,
my hunt for the cheaters continues (includes both males and females to be fair).

This time, however, I come to you geared up in

LUST FOR DEATH
Armor
by Precious Restless
and available now at
BOUDOIR

DESCRIPTION:
Crafted golden skull helmet, mesh spiked bra in 7 standard sizes, 
mesh black leather camisk also in 7 standard sizes,
golden bones with black leather matching shield in two version-worn on back or in left hand 
with holding pose inside, golden bones sword attached in right hand 
with basic battle scripts and animations, rope belt in 2 version-one simple 
and one with attached golden sword, right upper arm armor, right leg ropes, 
left leg armor and foot straps for SLINK high feet.


Want to appear in
VITABELA'S BLOG and win a dress of your choice from Boudoir.

Simply,
Post your pictures wearing a dress from Boudoir to their Flickr pool.
The best pic will be published in their blog and then as a thank you,
you can select any dress of your choice.
So my beautiful ladies don't be shy.
Vitabela and Precious are waiting to see your creativity.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~

PHOTO LOCATION
Medieval Fantasy Themed - Residential - Role Play


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Greta * Bronze ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Eye Liner ~ Tribal ~ Damned!
Lips ~ Miana Lips * Set C/Lips 11 ~ Modish
Hair ~ Rosa ~ CaTwA
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ Ikon Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Bag
Pose ~PosESioN
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment