Oh Dear, Wicked Me!

Featuring
AZUL
by Mami Jewell


VIEW FULL PHOTO HERE

"I Know You,
I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream."


Once the princess took the forbidden fruit
and took a single bite out of it,
That was enough to turn her soft and sweet pink lips
to bloody red and she was transformed into darkness,
Cursing the world and laughing and spitting at anything that reminded her how she once was.

Once upon a dream she had been
Soft and gentle like the morning dew.
Now she embraced the night and its darkness.
She became strong and hard and cold.
and she no longer smiled but laughed a wicked laugh full of hate.

Once upon a dream
now just an endless nightmare...


Dear Second Life,
Have I become a blogger of just a few words?
Seems like it. Today, however, I was somehow inspired to write the above poem, if we can call it that.
The song choice for this post was inspired by the outfit I tried to create using AZUL'S newest released gown and so
everything came together.

~ Lana Del Rey ~

VIEW FULL PHOTO HERE

KAY
Mesh Gown in Onyx
by 
AZUL

Gave me the idea to create my own version of Disney's Maleficent's wicked witch/stepmother.
And just as I tried to do my own version of this character, I also took the liberty of recreating my own version
of the story. In my poem the good princess turns wicked after her beautiful dream was over.
No sweet Aurora here...
Oh Dear, just wicked me!




~~


Kay Gown

Available in 8 Beautiful Colors
Also the 100Pieces Limited
& MarketPlace Limited


InWorld      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr Releases      Flickr Group


Location
MOOREA CASTLE
Mittelalter & Fantasy Rollenspiel
at WideWorld Moorea


~~


CREDITS:

Hair ~ Infinity (Include Jewels) ~ Bizarre
Skin ~ Liane (Goth) * Silver ~ Amacci
Lips ~ Rouge ~ HS
Eye Liner ~ Under ~ Corvous
Sympatika Lashes ~ Cheated from Party Pack ~ Cosmopolitan Sale Room (Current)
Nails ~ Madame Wild ~ A&Ana Fashion Shop
Eyes ~ Phantom Eyes ~ Creamy Porcelain ~ Dead Apples
Horns ~ Massacre Horns ~ SimpleCandy
Ring ~ Desire Ring ~ FineSmith
Apple ~ Made for me by Ocean

Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment