Nothing But The Water

Featuring
FA CREATIONS


"The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Warm welcomes to my humble land <3 "
~ XXO, Asa  Vordun ~

Welcome 
to
at  Winterfall Sim
(Moderate)




"I have seen what man can do
When the evil lives inside of you
Many are the weak
And the strong are few
But with the water
We'll start anew

Well, won't you take me down to the levy,
take me down to the stream,
 take my down to the water,
we're gonna wash our souls clean, 
take me down to the river, take me down to the lake,
Yes, we'll all go together, we're gonna do it for the good lord's sake."
-lyrics


Wearing NEW from
FA CREATIONS
bi Sandie Saenz

EVA
BOHO CROCHET DRESS
(Includes 8 Colors Via Hud)
&
EVA
LONG FUR VEST
(Includes 8 Colors Via Hud)

Vest Also Available in
SHORT FUR
&
DENIM

(Both 8 Colors Included Via Hud)
***View HERE***

♥⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Sponsors For Their Support ⊰♥


CREDITS:
Skin ~ Petals (August GROUP GIFT) ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Lips ~ Just Gloss ~ blackLiquid MakeUp
Hair ~ Alma ~ D!va Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent *Clarity (Med) ~ Ikon eyes
Necklace & Earrings ~ Kenya Set ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Bracelets ~ (No Longer Available) ~ ElacoreRing ~ Saga 02 * Silver ~ FineSmith jewelry
Boots ~ Fowler Laced * Ash ~ BeetleBones
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


"I have fallen so many times
For the devil's sweet, cunning rhymes
And this old world
Has brought me pain
But there's hope
For me again

Well, won't you take me down to the levy, 
take me down to the stream, 
take my down to the water,
we're gonna wash our souls clean, 
take me down to the river, take me down to the lake,
Yes, we'll all go together, we're gonna do it for the good lord's sake

Tried my hand at the bible, 
tried my hand at prayer, 
but now nothing but the water is gonna bring my soul to bare,
but now nothing but the water is gonna bring my soul to bare."
-lyrics

Phototools- Dream Book Light 03/HDR 9/ Tintype 1-22/ Orton 70

No comments:

Post a Comment