Summer Yuki Rain

THREE GROUP GIFTS


Hello Beautiful Ladies,
I have today three wonderful Group Gifts you gonna love ;)
Let's start with this great
AFTER THE RAIN HAIR
~ Sparkle Natural Pack ~
from
 EXILE

If you missed the chance to get at the Hair Fair, Exile has so generously added it to the subscriber terminal
located in the main store. You will find it now under "message number 1".

~ .. ~

My skin comes from
AKERUKA HQ SKINS & SHAPES

YUKI SKIN
Group Gift


And last but not least

My gorgeous
SUMMER BABYDOLL DRESS
by BOUDOIR

It's a Group Gift for a limited time only!
But you must hurry because it'll be available only till Sunday.

By The Way
The dress doesn't come with the flowers hairpiece I am wearing.
I simply made a copy from the ones on the dress, then added it to the left ear, and finally moved it into place.

TAXIII!

InWorld Boudoir      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr

CREDITS:
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Lips ~ Just Gloss ~ blackLiquid MakeUp
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Pose One ~ Glamour
Pose Two ~ elephante Poses
Location ~ My Studio
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Sponsors For Their Support ⊰♥

%2ACanimod / HDR 39 / Broken Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment