Tell Mama

Featuring
DESIGNER CIRCLE & FIFTY5 THURSDAY


TGIF BEAUTIFUL WORLD!
(Thank God It's Friday)

I had two posts lined up for you yesterday, but I was so under the weather 
that I didn't even have the energy to lift a finger.
Feeling a bit better today though thank God ;)




It's been a while since I had done a FIFTY5 THURSDAY post, which I always enjoy so much
putting together for you. And like most times, I am again running one day behind with it,
 the good thing is that sales run through Sunday, but some designers keep it going the whole week.

Items for sale between L$55 and L$100
View this week's items HERE.

My pick for this week is
SWEET ROMANCE * BLUEBELL DRESS
Include Heels
by DRESSED BY LEXI


Another great event that is so dear to me is
DESIGNERS CIRCLE
View New Round HERE!
Wearing from the new collection
FROZEN WHITE JEWELRY SET
by MODERN COUTURE
(L$100)
Also Available in Black

TAXI!

TP To Designer Circle ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Flickr

Location
A whole sim dedicated to Love!
Phototools - Hospital Light 01/ B&W43 / ORTON62