In Oceans of Lavender and Gold

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE




My sweet lover,
take me far beyond the distant line 
where the golden waters and the silver skies meet.
Where dreams are no longer dreams
but a beautiful reality.

Silence all the sounds that disturb my peace,
with your loving whispers in my ear,
As your hands explore wanting to discover
every inch of me.

Take my hand and guide me, my sweet lover,
take me to that land where I can be
all that you have fantasized in me...
I'll be your passionate lover,
I can be your loving queen.

Just take me now my sweet lover,
where there are oceans dressed in lavender and gold.
Where the sun sets watchfully at the distance,
As we get lost in this love 
we can no longer control.

~ Lori Novo ~


Location


Welcome to Pandora Box of Dreams,
please keep in mind the following guidelines to help make your dreams, nightmare free:~
➊  Be respectful of other dreamers. Any griefing will be awarded with instant ban.
➋  No Full Nudity, only tasteful dignified nudes. This is not a sex sim, but a exploration location for everyone.
➌  You can rez pose balls by joining the Pandora Box of Dreams group. There is a group fee which helps us filter away the bots or avatars whose only purpose is to rez prims and crash the sims. Please clean your prims afterwards.
➍  Bloggers are welcome to blog about the sim on their free will.
➎  This is a free sim to explore, make memories within and inspire your creativity. The dreams will change in 2-3 months time.

For any questions or concerns please contact: Jackson Verlack or Mizaki Resident

●▬▬▬▬๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Donations Are Gratefully Appreciated, 
So Please Don't Forget To Show Some Linden Love During Your Visit 

No comments:

Post a Comment