An Answer From Heaven

Featuring
AZUL by MAMI JEWELL


This post is dedicated to the memory of my brother. There is not a day that goes by that I don't
remember him, but lately, for some reason, I've been thinking of him even more. I miss him
and love him just as much as the day he left us. My brother suffered severe depression.



If you suffer from depression and/or have suicidal thoughts, please seek help. 
You are not alone. There are people waiting to help you.


THE SNOW
Coming out from midnight mass from the small church that is across from my home
 on that December 25, 2004 night, we were all greeted by a soft rain of sparkling snowflakes
softly falling over all of us. You can just imagine the excitement of all the faithful parishioners
that had been attending the house of the Lord to receive the birth of our baby Jesus.
For many of us, it was the first snow that our eyes had ever seen. We all gathered and looked up
to the sky in disbelief and shouts of "It is Beautiful!" could be heard all around. No one seemed
to want to leave and missed such wonderful gift from God... the snow!

Early the next morning, I woke up eager to see how it looked outside. I ran as quickly as my legs
allowed it and opened my curtains to the front window to look at the park across the street. 
What my eyes saw that morning was a beautiful scene. It looked like something that came from a
Thomas Kinkade painting. A white layer of sparkling snow covered all the land making it look
beautifully pure, as if Heaven had visited us and decided to stay with us for a while.

My children and I ran outside eager to touch the snow that we didn't care to wear coats
and winter caps. I was so amazed by so much white beauty. I had never seen or touched snow
in my life and I couldn't contain my joy. Soon my dear brother came to visit and together we enjoyed
this wonderful snow that unfortunately only lasted us a day. 
But I still remember my brother's smile and the excitement in his words and face 
every time he would look outside as if to make sure the snow had not gone anywhere.

BAD NEWS
January 24, 2005, late in the afternoon, there is a knock at my front door. 
Two very well-dressed men stood there bringing sad news...
My brother had tragically lost his life!

But how could that be, I had talked to him about the weather earlier that morning and he seemed OK.
"Why?... How can this be?" I kept asking myself.

The days that followed were the hardest and saddest days in my life. My dear brother was gone
and I would never be able to hear his voice, put my arms around him, and see his beautiful smile
ever again. I became quiet and tended to be away from everyone. I wanted to be alone
to remember him, to cry, to get angry, and to ask why this had happened?

After many sleepless nights of crying for my dear brother, I finally got the feeling of needing to
talk directly to him and ask him why he did what he did. Lying down on my bed and with my pillow
completely drowning in my tears I asked my dear brother...

"I miss you so much, why did you have to go? How can I ever smile again knowing how tragically
you left us? My dear brother, I ask that you try to find a way to let me know that you are OK, that you
finally have the peace you long for and that you are with our Lord. 
Please dear brother find a way to let me know this, any way you can... I love you...",
and then I finally went to sleep after many days of not sleeping.

THE MUSIC
About an hour later, I am awakened by soft music. It seemed to be coming from far, far away.
The melody was a sweet one like in an echo and I could hear someone, a man, singing.
I couldn't make the words he was singing but in his voice, I could sense peace. I got up and started
searching around in the darkness of my bedroom, every corner, everywhere, but I couldn't
find where it was coming from. It seemed to be coming from every direction. I ran and awakened my
family and asked them to listen....."ssssshhhh.... listen to the beautiful music",
but no one could hear it... only me.

Then I knew it, this was the sign, the message I had asked my brother to send me so
I would know he was in peace with our Lord and I could smile again.

Thanks for reading!
Lori Novo


Wearing New Release from
AZUL

NAYOMI
MissSL Brazil Evening Gown for MissSL Final for Nayomi Gartner
by designer Mami Jewell

tysm  Ms. Mami


Released July 25, 2015
Don't miss 100 pcs Limited at -AZUL- Main Store and
-AZUL- SL MarketPlace Limited!
Prim parts *Please try DEMO before your purchase! 12 colors + Marketplace Limited

Azul InWorld ~ MarketPlace ~ Blog ~ FlickrOfficial ~ FlickrFan ~ Pinterst ~ FaceBook


CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Hair ~ Wicca ~ Bliss Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Jewelry ~ Nur Mocha ~ FineSmith
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Location ~ The Outer Garden (Moderate)
Model / Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Ambient White

No comments:

Post a Comment