The Instruments: Flutterby

Featuring
Lyrical B!zarre Templates


I remember my grandma's garden so well that if I close my eyes 
I can actually feel like a little girl again and being surrounded by my grandma's flowers, 
which she loved just as much as she loved all her birds. 
Now her garden wasn't big at all but it was the most beautiful in the world according
to my youthful eyes ;) It wasn't a secret garden either but more like a 
"come and sit with me my friend" garden. 
We had a long, old wooden bench against our one-room brick home facing her tiny garden
where we loved to sit every afternoon and watch the neighborhood kids walking by 
on the dirt road in front of our little home, or wait for the man that would deliver our water 
every three days by a horse-pulled cart. I loved every time our water would get delivered. 
We had four big barrels that my grandma paid a few pesos to get filled every week.
That water was precious to us. It was used for drinking, cooking, bathing, cleaning,
and watering my grandma's plants. I loved every time I would hear the delivery man's bell 
announcing he was coming. I could hear it from a block away and as the ring of the bell 
would get louder my excitement would increase. I knew that not only we would be getting 
lots of water but that the nice waterman would give me a big splash of it 
with the thick water hose once he was done. I always pretended to get scared 
and that I wanted to get away, but who was I fooling, I had the biggest smile from ear to ear 
as I would be screaming "No, no!" and raising my arms and dancing in a circle.

Flutterby … 4

One day he not only delivered our water but brought a gift for me, a small turtle. 
He had found it on the road that day and thought I might like it and of
course, I did, I loved it actually! I never gave my pet turtle a name but I did paint her shell 
with my grandma's help, in different colors with my mother's nail polishes. 
My little turtle looked as beautiful and colorful as the flowers in my
grandma's garden which was her new home now. 

From that day on, it was my grandma, me, and our baby turtle sitting every day 
in my grandma's garden waving at people pass by and waiting for the nice waterman to come by.

Thanks for reading!
Lori Novo



Flutterby…3
Flutterby … 2
Wearing
FLUTTERBY GOWN
by Lyrical B!zarre Templates
For
THE INSTRUMENTS
Monthly Theme Event
Check out July's round HERE
(July 18 - August 6)

TAXI

tysm  Ms. Lyrical

TP To The Instruments Blog  Flickr
InWorld Lyrical B!zarre   MarketPlace   Blog  Flickr Fan Group  Lyrical Bizarre's Flickr  FaceBook

CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Chic (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
Wreath ~ Pastels Flower Headband ~ LaGyo  tysm
Earrings ~ Gem Wings Earrings ~ R.icielli  tysm
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Pose Four ~ Harley 07 ~ Eternal Dream  tysm
Model / Photographer ~ Lori Novo