Friday, September 11, 2015

My Lovely Summer Girl

Featuring
BOUDOIR

“I fell for her in summer, my lovely summer girl,
From summer she is made, my lovely summer girl,
I’d love to spend a winter with my lovely summer girl,
But I’m never warm enough for my lovely summer girl,
It’s summer when she smiles, I’m laughing like a child,
It’s the summer of our lives; we’ll contain it for a while
She holds the heat, the breeze of summer in the circle of her hand
I’d be happy with this summer if it’s all we ever had.” 
― Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver


~ The Civil Wars ~


Wearing
END OF SUMMER
from BOUDOIR

Special Offer 100L$ For A Limited Time!

Includes
Hair & Flower Bouquet

Boudoir InWorld  MarketPlace    Blog    FlickrFan    FlickrVitabela    FlickrPrecious


FunkyFunkyFunky/Sharpen10/TextureX2




Sharpen10/Gritty90/Texture/


ORIGINAL