Child's Wish

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS




"For what better joy to a mother's heart
then to hear her child's laughter!"
-Lori Novo


"Ahhh, a firetruck, hahaha!"
"Oh mommy,  look, building blocks!"
"Hahaha, a choo-choo train!" ...
and every time the eight-year-old boy opened a gift from under the tree,
he would announce its content to his mother with such joyful excitement,
filling the room with his laughter.
Smiling, his mother watched him as he continued opening his gifts.

Suddenly, his laughter turned into tears once he had opened the last gift.
He ran to his mother's arm and in uncontrollable sobs, he said to her...

"I'm sorry mommy, I was a bad boy, I tried to be good but I wasn't, I am so sorry."

His mother, confused by his words and sudden change, asked him in a soft voice...

"What's wrong my little darling, didn't you like your last gift? 
And of course, you have been such a good boy, the best little boy I know in the world 
and Santa knows this too, now tell me why are you sad."

Her little son answered her with his eyes full of tears,
"Mommy, I like all my gifts, but none of them are what I had at the top of my list.
My number one wish was for Santa Clause to bring you also a gift
because you are the most beautiful mommy in the world that loves me so much. I am sorry!"

And he hid his little face in shame in his mother's chest.
His mother picked him up in her arms kissing his tears and said to him...

"What do you mean Santa didn't bring me a gift?
Of course he did, he brought me the one wish I had for Christmas day and that was the joy of seeing
you this happy filling our home and my heart with your laughter today and all the days of my life." 

The little boy looked into his mother's eyes and the most beautiful smiled appeared on his face.
He kissed his mother's cheek and jumped off from her arms returning to his opened gifts that laid on the
floor and once again the room was filled with his laughter.

-Written by Lori Novo

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

My story today was inspired by the beautiful Christmas gown
that I am wearing for this post.

This is
Child's Wish Outfit
from PURPLEMOON CREATIONS
by designer Poulet KoenKamp
(View HERE)
This is a very special creation for Ms, Poulet, It was inspired by her daughter Emma's list to Santa this year.

PM InWorld    MarketPlace    Blog    PM Outlet    FlickrFan    FlickrPoulet    FaceBook

Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Hair ~ Calypso (Dark Brown) 1L$ ~ A&A (MP)
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥