THE INSTRUMENTS: December Edition

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS & FLRN DESIGN





"Hello, my name is Love and you must be Beauty.
I have been watching you for a while now,
waiting ...
 and wishing you in my arms.
You are very beautiful and lovely beyond belief
and I can't help loving you today, now, and forever."

She turned around and all it took was a look into his eyes to know
that it was true love that was standing in front of her,
the kind of love that only happens to us once in a lifetime.

"Hello, my name is Love and you must be my most beautiful dream come true.
and I can't help falling in love with you today...
now and forever,
I have been waiting for you."

-Lori Novo

Hello my beautiful people, today's post was inspired by the THIS YouTube video
that my daughter shared with me last night...


THE INSTRUMENTS
DECEMBER ROUND / CHRISTMAS DREAMS
Dec. 18th. - Jan. 6th.

I am wearing from this NEW round that I got to say is one of my favorite rounds,

ICE QUEEN CROWN
by PURPLEMOON CREATIONS

&

CINDY DRESS
(Includes Necklace & Earrings)
by FLRN DESIGN

TP to The Instruments Blog  Flickr  FaceBook


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
 Hair ~ Chic (No Longer Available) Osmose 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
 Arm Armour ~ Eldar Armour, Female (Gold) ~ [The Forge]
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm