Roulette

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS
REZOLOGY HAIR & BOUDOIR




"I'm playing roulette
but the wheel don't love me at all
I'm playing roulette 
and my heart is a tumbling ball 
And the wheel turns me over again;
I'm a helpless soul with a hopeless hand
And my heart's going deeper in debt,
that's what I get
When I'm playing roulette."
-Song Chorus


Wearing From
INDYRA ORIGINALS
The Authority In Femme

KLYNN

Sexy deep V tucked sweaters paired with glittering sequined mini skirts. Necklace is included.
-5 sweaters (HUD) *materials* enabled + fitted mesh
-5 skirts (HUD) *materials* enabled + fitted mesh
-1 mesh necklace – unrigged & modifiable

Indyra Originals InWorld MarketPlace Blog FlickrOfficial FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Hair ~ Flava ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Lashes ~ Prim Lashes Reloaded ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Lips ~ Murra 01 ~ Modish
Hat ~ Victorian Top Hat ~ Boudoir
Ring ~ Rings Claws  (FREE / Includes Gold & Silver) ~ Bijoux Rachel (MP)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Flickr 

No comments:

Post a Comment