We Are Not Alone


Hello Beautiful World!
May your day be beautiful, full of smiles and beautiful moments.
May you find comfort in others when you need it, and may you walk the earth with an open heart,
ready to be the light for someone who needs someone to be there in difficult times.


I sat crying and hurting, afraid of the darkness that was in my head.
It was on a night when I felt such loneliness like I had never felt before.
I couldn't move, I didn't have the strength. 
I needed someone... anyone to sit with me and hold my hand,
just for a while... just for a while.
and no one was there, I had to be my own hero, my own savior, and save myself on that night.
And so I did.
And once I saw the light again, I made a promise.
If I can help someone else in their moment of need, I will be there,
with an encouraging word and my hand to hold theirs.
I will make the time because what can be more important than to help someone who needs me.


And soon after that night, I came to put my promise into action.
One day, Steppenwolf took me to show me a beautiful location he had found. When we arrived
there was no one else except for a girl who was sitting in the middle of a field.
I felt such sadness when I saw her and felt the need to check her profile.
Her profile was so sad that it broke my heart and I began to cry as I read it.
There, she talked about the sadness and pain that she was carrying and how she had lost
her faith in humanity. She also talked about how she preferred to be alone in the world
because she had been deeply hurt and was tired of the pain.
In the end, she wrote that she didn't want anyone to IMed her because she wouldn't be answering.

I had stopped to read her profile while Steppenwolf continued to explore.
I could feel her pain and sadness deep in my heart and I was crying hard to the point that
I couldn't move. So I ignored her plea to be left alone and IMed her...

Hi *****, I apologize if I am bothering you. but I can't just walk away after reading your profile.
I am very sorry that you are going through tough times and people have hurt you.
Know that I care and I am sure many others also do. You are not alone, I am here if you need me,
if you want to talk or just to sit with you in silence.

And guess what my beautiful people?
She answered me!
She was actually surprised to see that someone actually cared and she was very thankful.
We chatted for a while and then she left.
I never stopped crying, I was so sad for her and worried. I wished I could done more for her.
After a while Steppenwolf reunited again with me where I had been standing all that time,
not being able to move, and for the rest of the night, he spent it trying to console me
while we sat in the middle of the field.

You are not alone. I am not alone. We are not alone. Let's take care of each other!

Much Love,
Lori Novo


:: pm :: Arleth Dress
Classic yet sexy cocktail dress available in popular color packs,
Lights, Brights, Neutrals and Darks. 
Compatible with Maitreya, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Waifu and Kupra.
Have fun with the HUD mixing upper and lower parts of the dress to create multiple looks.




Other Credits
TOKIO Hair - Irela Alpha Hair - Black ● *LODE* Head Accessories - Late Lilac [white]
*LODE* Accessory - Luna Flowers Bouquet ● KUNGLERS - Agnes Earrings Cosmopolitan (Ends Aug. 31)
 KUNGLERS - Nora Bracelet ● GOREGLAM 'Raze' Eyeshadow LEL EVO (HUD)
Model & Photographer: Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment