In The Times Of Astral Dreams

EXPLORING SECOND LIFE


How long would you wait for love?
"51 years, nine months, and four days.
That is... how long I have loved you from the first moment I cast eyes on you until now."
-Florentino Ariza (Love In The Time Of Cholera)



Hello Beautiful World and Thank God It's Friday!
Welcome, this is ASTRAL  DREAMS (Moderate).

Sim's Description
Since 2008, Astral Dreams offers everyone a space to better enjoy their experience in the metaverse,
with ever more refined settings and increasingly careful themes. Now in a wonderful Steampunk
version, where you can find friends, music, sympathy, and love.


Fridays are movie nights for Steppenwolf and me. Tonight we'll be watching one of my favorite movies,
2007, Love In The Time Of Cholera. A super romantic film based on the novel El Amor En Los Tiempos Del Cólera
by Colombian's Nobel Prize-winning author Gabriel García Márquez..,

It going to be an epic night for sure with such masterpiece to watch.
For me, tonight it'll probably be the 20th time that I watch this movie, and for Steppenwolf his first time.
I just really hope he loves it just as much as I do. ;) I highly recommend this beautiful movie.
I place it right next to The Notebook which is another one of my favorites.


Time to go now but before I do just want to share some news with you, guess who has a fan club now?
No, it is not me, I am not that popular. :P
Need a hint? How about several?
Barks, licks, jumps, fetches, sniffs, and wags his tail.
Yes, my beautiful Sunny now gets his own mail from his fans, how about that? ;)
I am thinking about making a page sometime in the blog just for him to share his mail with you.

Thank you for stopping by, so much appreciated!
Much love,
Lori Novo


Credits On Me
WINGS-HAIR-ES0801 Blondes & Reds ● -David Heather-Bali Sunhat ● coffe dress VAKI~KVAKI  *Aurora*
S&P Dallas boots ● WLS: JuicyBomb - Sunrise 1

No comments:

Post a Comment