Am I Really Having A Meow Conversation?


Featuring
!gO!

This post is dedicated to my son (RL)
HaPPy Birthday!!!

Flickr

The other day our cat Cosette walks into the room and sits right next to me while I was on my computer.
I turned and looked at her and playfully I said "meow" to her and looking at me she responded back.
Thinking that was cute, I continued meowing at her, and each time I got a meow back from her.
After a bunch of meows from both of us, I started to wonder if she had gone crazy.

Has her life suddenly turned so lonely that now she is meowing to a human... seriously? 
I thought.

Then suddenly it hit me...
Can I possibly be having a real meow conversation with my cat?
Am I like seriously saying something to her in her meow language that she actually understands,
and of course, I don't because I am not a cat, duh!

It must have been something very interesting since I had her undying attention for a good 10 minutes.
Crazy cat I tell you!

Later that day, I heard the front door open when my son returned from school.
I heard his footsteps going down the hall and suddenly they came to a stop...

my son: Hey Cossette!
Cossette: meow
my son: no
Cossette: meow
my son: no
Cossette: meow
..... a few more meow's & no's

My son then came into my room and laughing he asked, "Hey mom, did you hear that?"
me: "You mean your conversation with Cosette? Yes, I heard it."

Wink Wink!

Thanks For Reading!
-Lori Novo

✦ My Pinterest / Here Kitty Kitty ✦

Flickr

Wearing NEW from
!G0!

KITTY
Top & Skirt
by Gocha Merlin


One Of The Colors is 50% Off
(Available in 6 Colors / Skirt & Top Sold Separately / Top Includes Kitty Hud / Demo Available)

InWorld !gO!     MarketPlace     FlickrOfficial     FlickrFan


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Lips ~ Pink Lipstick 50% ~ Tilly
 Eyes Makeup ~ Makeup Summer 2015 (FREE) ~ elymode (MP)
Hair ~ Innocence (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
 Nails ~ Berry Blue ~ Bamboo Nails
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Earrings ~ Anaya Cluster * turquoise ~ Zaara
 Rings ~ Single Daisy  *  Blue (Gacha) ~ Yummy
 Bracelet ~ Fresh Water Pearls Set * White Pearls ~ Pink Acid
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

1 comment: