Biting Into Water

Featuring
REZOLOGY MESH HAIR


Hello Beautiful World!

Yes, it's me!
I've decided to change my skin for a while and see how that works,
What do you think?

𐄚𐄚𐄚𐄚𐄚𐄚

“The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.”
-- Nursery rhyme quoted by Wayne Fields, What the River Knows, 1990”
― Wayne Fields

Now that I really have to be careful with what I eat due to being diagnosed with Diabetes,
I've been searching for healthy snack alternatives low in sugar. 
My favorite has always been fresh fruits but I had never had any interest
 in getting to know them better like now, 
as long as they tasted yummy, it was good enough for me.


One of my old favorites is the jicama (hee - cama).
Jicama is great for diabetics like me because it has a very low glycemic index. 
It is also low in calories and an excellent source of fiber and vitamin C. 
When people ask me how does it taste like, the only way for me to describe it is like biting into water.
This fruit is very refreshing and crispy and super delicious when you add a little salt and lime juice to it.


Next time you visit your supermarket pick up a small one to give it a try, you never know, 
you might love it just as much as I do.
Don't forget the limes. ;)

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~

Credits
Hair ~ Manbait (NEW) ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Skin ~ Brooke * Med. ~ Belleza Skins
Lashes ~ 37 Extended ~ RedGrave
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

No comments:

Post a Comment