Forbidden Subjects & Back To School Sushi

 OUR MOMENTS TOGETHER


And our moments together never stop, everything from laughing, crying, being happy to
wanting to kick his butt. But what can Steppenwolf possibly do to get me so angry sometimes?
No, it is not jealousy over other females since I feel very secure in our relationship. The one thing
that causes conflict between us is no other than Donald Trump. Steppenwolf is a HUGE Trump
supporter and I, what can I say, not at all. :P  So to live a harmonious life in love and peace,
politics and Donald Trump are forbidden subjects in our relationship. :P



Tonight, we had so much fun wearing funny glasses. Steppenwolf's though are very special to me.
He bought them on a day I was feeling very sad. He was trying so hard to make me smile,
and he did before the night was over [See That Smile?].


Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
"Steppenwolf is the fairest of them all. Tall, dark, handsome, and charming."
Mmm, I think this mirror is either broken or blind. Just kidding my baby, YOU ARE THE BEST!
Love these PBR mirrors and HERE you can learn how to easily create your own.

By the way,
my Steppenwolf has been sick and under medication that will knock him out from one minute
to the other. A few days ago he was attacked by brown-tail moths HERE while working in the yard. 
"It’s furry and it throws off spines of fur when disturbed These horrid things float on the air
and land on you! the result is nasty itching like poison ivy ! 
when i cut the lawn here last week i must have mulched a gazzillion of these little f*ckers! -Steppenwolf

I leave you now with some words from my Steppenwolf that he typed while he was half awake and
half asleep thanks to his medications...

Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): i hope that strom doesnt come near you
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): otherwise you may have to buy more food and stock up early
Lori Novo: mhm
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): so youd need food and waters and batteries
Lori Novo: yes
Lori Novo: and candles and sushi
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): yeah candles are good
He Pauses For A Couple Of Minutes
Lori Novo: baby?
Steppenwolf (steppen.crescendo): sushi wil go bac  if the school wil take his friends babk
Lori Novo: what?
Lori Novo: I don't understand baby
Lori Novo: baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment